"In order to be realist you must believe in miracles."
Below the following links is a small sample of
what people are saying about Devin Hastings
"Hi Devin! I'm not sure if you remember me but you helped me with some intense anxiety issues I was having. I am doing so much better! No more physical manifestations :-)
Shawn Diddy, (Student)
"I highly recommend Devin Hastings and his seminars.
After 20 years in sales, I have attended multiple seminars across the US. Devin brings fresh perspective and finds ways to reach each person in the class, as well as help them attain information and tools to fit their specific needs.
I attended the seminar to invest in my career- I left with effective business tools and a better understanding of myself.
Rose Rockney, (Student)
"I have taken classes with Devin and taken Devin's classes. His compassion for people, his empathy and his wisdom are on a higher plane.
Even when we aren't talking we are always connected through the love and care that Devin intentionally sends to everyone he connects with. He is an outstanding teacher, making difficult subjects come to life with an amazing simplicity; an outstanding coach helping people start where they are at and get to where they want to go. What an amazing man! Truly I am am a blessed by his friendship." May 29, 2013
Steven Haas, (colleague)
Lead Strategist/Rainmaker, The Enterprise Development Group worked directly with you
“I’ve known Devin Hastings for over ten years now and he truly has “THE KNACK”… On a personal level, he’s been an incredible friend and sounding board – he’s always willing to listen and he’s always able to help me eliminate the “mind-junk” that we all seem to have in our way. On a professional level, it’s always an honor to co-present with Devin and you can ALWAYS count on him to “break the pattern”. Time and time again, he’s been able to re-energize the entire audience and send our participants home with new insights and new strategies that have helped them improve their lives. If you're in search of a true professional who can help you get some extraordinary results from a group of ordinary people – Devin is the man who can!” September 13, 2009
Marilyn hired you as a Hypnotherapist in 2006 and hired you more than once
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, Creative
“When I first met Devin I was a student in a class he taught: Hypnosis for Diabetes. I was so impressed with his deep compassion and caring as well as his thorough knowledge of the subject. He was able to connect at a deep level with his clients and help them to begin the changes they needed.
I asked him to work with my grandson who had had some difficult issues in his life. He is much happier and more successful in all his endeavors. Devin engendered trust and did not disappoint. He's one of the very best in the field!!! Marilyn Penn BM, CCHt.” October 20, 2009
Megan hired you as an Teacher in 2010
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, Creative
“Devin Hastings is an extraordinary teacher with an incredible gift for engaging his students in the course material.
I highly recommend Devin and the Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills for anyone interested in enhancing their education and changing their life with a Mind-Body program.” January 26, 2011
Lori Bestler-CH NLP
Lori hired you as a Teacher in 2009 and hired you more than once
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
“Desiring to help my coaching clients at a much deeper and longer lasting level I decided to take become certified as a Consulting Hypnotist and NLP. I researched instructors and found Devin to be highly recommended. After taking both certifications through the Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills, I learned skills that help me help my clients in remarkable ways.
Devin is a caring top shelf instructor who seriously knows his stuff and teaches what works best. No dull learning in his class and the interactive activities were superb.
Without a doubt Devin gives above and beyond what is expected to help his students excel. Lori Bestler www.mindscapesunlimited.com” November 13, 2009
Tiffany hired you as a Instructor and Hypnotist in 2010 and hired you more than once
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value
“Devin is one of the most authentic, caring, compassionate, and skilled teacher and coach. I have recommended all of my colleagues to be trained by him.
I have a significant amount of education and have been trained by some of the world's best trainers including Jack Canfield and Devin Hastings is of the highest caliber of instructors, authors, and coaches. You are guaranteed to experience amazing results working with him in any capacity.” February 22, 2011
Certified Hypnotherapist, Craig R. Lang MS CHt
worked with you
“Devin is a superb instructor and gifted hypnotherapist. I have personally hired him as a therapist, and learned from his as an instructor and mentor.
In my view, Devin is among the best in the business. If you have any additional questions, or want to learn more about Devin, please feel free to contact me through my website at www.craigrlang.com.” October 10, 2007
Jefferson hired you as a Life Coach in 2001
Top qualities: Great Results, Good Value, High Integrity
“This year on the NINTH anniversary of my freedom from addiction to nicotine, I pause to at least mentally thank Devin Hastings for the gift of life. Through his skills as a hypnotist I was able to break free from cigarettes and to remain free. Though the word 'amazing' is overused it truly applies to Devin.” April 5, 2010
We met last year when you came to the UK to do your weightloss/depression weekend with Kevin Still - funnily enough I am now using one the techniques you taught us on a regular basis with great success. Different to my usual style but I am enjoying putting these techniques into use.
“My professional background includes work with clients who have succeeded in overcoming situations ranging from nail biting to bulimia. I love what I do. My goal is to facilitate a person’s discovery of their inner healing resources.
As far as I am concerned, a therapist is a teacher, guide and coach.
First, I teach people about the mind and heart and how they really work.
I then guide them to that area within themselves where they can engage in very powerful, positive self-persuasion.
At the same time I am coaching my clients toward a more empowering vision of themselves.”
C. Devin Hastings
Devin is the author of 4 books that deal with anxiety, diabetes, OCD, and more:
- Devin has over 27 years experience using hypnosis and other methods to help people become happier and more successful.
- 2003 Awarded Fellow of The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy.
- 2003 recipient of the Ormond McGill Chair award. This award signifies tremendous respect by other esteemed members of the National Guild of Hypnotists. The NGH is the world’s largest hypnosis organization.
- 2001 recipient of the prestigious Hypnosis Research Award. This award was given in recognition of Devin’s pioneering work in the successful applications of hypnosis to diabetes.
- Hospital Certified Hypnotherapist. Certification granted by one of America’s top 100 hospitals, Winchester Hospital, Winchester, Massachusetts.
- Registered and Certified Master Practitioner & Instructor of Neuro-linguistic Programming with the National Federation of Neuro-Linguistic Psychology.
- Featured presenter on the proven applications of hypnosis at the National Guild of Hypnotists convention. This is the world’s largest and most comprehensive hypnosis convention.
- Certified Instructor of Hypnotherapy by the Hypnosis Research & Training Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Registered and Certified Advanced Hypnotist and Hypnosis Instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists.
- Registered and Certified Fitness Instructor with the Fitness Institute International of Boca Raton, Florida. Devin has combined his Instructor training with his training as a licensed massage therapist and his extensive knowledge of vitamin supplement therapy to help clients dramatically improve their health.
- Author of the professional educational video series NLP & Hypnosis, Volumes I & II .
- Author of the advanced NLP-Hypnosis training video, Past Lives and Safe Places: A Journey To Forbidden Lands.
- Author of the unique and groundbreaking training video, The 10 Steps to Controlling Diabetes.
- Author of a first-of-its kind training program, New Answers for Diabetes: Become A Certified Diabetes Motivational Coach. This is a very intense and comprehensive two-day seminar which trains therapists on the advanced applications of hypnosis, NLP, Transactional Analysis and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and their applications to help diabetics very effectively manage their diabetes. In some cases, Devin’s coaching methods have helped clients to significantly reduce their medications. (with their doctor’s approval).
- Author of 10 Success Secrets To Permanent Weight Loss. This is an informative and fun to watch video seminar demonstrating little known marketing techniques as well as advanced methods for helping clients to permanently lose weight.
- Author of The Information Kit for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. This is an audio program guiding other therapists on the applications of NLP and hypnosis to helping those suffering from OCD.
- Author of Impotence: The Hidden Pain. This program is designed to teach therapists a caring and highly effective approach to a very difficult issue.
- Author of several excellent marketing audio programs helping other therapists to effectively and inexpensively market themselves while helping others.
- Co-author with Dr. Kevin Hogan of the textbook The Hypnotherapy Handbook.
- As a Type II diabetic, Devin has used his skills and experience to pioneer new techniques of management for diabetes. His unique approach was published in Diabetes Health, a leading diabetes journal. Devin has been featured on WESH TV Channel 2 News Orlando and Host of 'The Hypnosis Hotline' on 740 WINZ AM News radio.